This will be an afternoon getaway for the whole family.
White Rock Park/St. Paul Cliffs is a unique water recreation park built around three abandoned quarries that are now water filled. One quarry is dedicated to swimming and also includes:
- four diving platforms (highest is 10 meters)
- floating rafts for relaxing
- rope swing
- two zip lines
- scuba diving (you must have your own equipment and be certified)
The other two quarries are reserved for fishing, one of which is stocked with channel catfish. The Flat Rock River is also on the property.
Swimming rates are as follows:
- $15 per person per day (10 years old and up)
- $12 per person per day (6-9 years old)
- FREE for 5 years old and under
Fishing rates are:
- $12 per person per 12 hour session (2 pole limit, 5 fish limit)
Suba diving rates are:
- $15 per person per day (includes swimming)
- must provide your own gear and air tanks (White Rock Park does not fill air tanks)
Note that all fees are CASH ONLY.
Also note the general rules for White Rock Park:
- no glass bottles
- no hard alcohol
- no pets
- no fireworks
- no firearms
- no knives
- no foul/vulgar language
- no loud music
If you are interested in joining us for this event, please contact Brett Thompson.